Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Spinning a Yarn Monday - Episode 93 - Show Notes

Spinning a Yarn Monday - Episode 93 - Show Notes




Finished Objects:

Library Tote

By: Terra from Mama Says Sew
You can find the tutorial on her blog here


Notes: I added a lining to this bag and I also added Bosal In-R-Form Stabilizer for a bag that has a lot of structure but is still flexible. To the handles I added Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing

String Fling

By: Glenn Dragone
You can find the pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting - August 2012
I could not find the pattern for purchase but it is mentioned on her blog.


Works In Progess

Gym Tote Bag 

By: Melissa from Sew Like My Mom
You can find the tutorial on her blog here

Or you can download the e-book mentioned above.

Yarn Used: Schachenmayr Regia Design Line by Arne  & Carlos
Yarn: Ensign Brook Farm Sport Weight

Mentioned: Knitpro Zing

Granny Square blanket for baby

Yarn Used: Sirdar Denim Tweed DK (Discontinued)
Colorway: sh562; 502sh

Mentioned: Bob Winson 123 You Tube Channel


Acquisitions

Went to my local yarn store: Knit & Pearls
Cascade 220 Superwash
Plymouth Yarns Homestead
Cascade Heritage Prints


More Mentions...

I talk about essential oils. I got a kit from DoTerra and am looking around for other brands I can try out. I also have been using Soap Nuts.


Happy Crafting.







No comments: